Happy Monday to Ya!
Hopefully, wherever you are, you’re having a good start to the week. I’m starting my Monday off with a new outlook on things, because if my mood from last week continued it would ultimately end up in a downward spiral. So, this week is going to be a positive one, right? Right!
This Monday started with getting my booty to the gym. Remember Lisa’s July workout challenge? I’m trying to stick with it. Last week wasn’t such a success, but this week will be for sure! My workout this morning consisted of some heart pumpin’ cardio and upper body weights. I think that I’m going to start a little running challenge for myself, just to give me a small goal to strive for with my workouts. I found an article in one of the fitness magazines to run a 5k, so I’m going to give their plan a shot and see what happens.
Last night, I tried to prep as much stuff as possible to make this morning glitch free. My ipod was charged, coffee was brewed for the iced coffee I’ll be consuming shortly, clothes were laid out and food was prepped. All I had to do this morning was grab and go!
Now, for my Monday Mini Goals:
- Get a workout in at least 4 mornings this week.
- Start my new running program.
- Try yoga.
- Complete Chapter 3 from my health & wellness certification course.
- Reschedule the dance class I had to cancel.
- Get my room reserved for the HLS!! (Check out the HLS site, if you’d like a ticket to the HLS and you weren’t able to snag one. There’s a single ticket left and you need only leave a comment on the HLS site in order to be entered to grab it!)
- Meet 2 new people.
- Blog at least 5 days this week.
In about 5 minutes I’ll be out the door and on my way to the train station. Let’s hope that none of the scheduling/heat/overcrowded problems happen the way they did last week. Last Tuesday, my train never showed up. When a train finally did come, it only went a certain distance and I had to make a transfer, which turned out to be a huge ordeal in the long run. The trains seemed to be packed last week and it didn’t help when the AC failed to work. Passengers literally had sweat dripping off them. It was DISGUSTING!! By the time I made it home I was running for the shower. So, none of that this week…pretty please. 🙂
Wishing you a wonderful Monday!