Happy Saturday Guys!
I had a CRAZZZZY and unexpected evening yesterday. Let’s just say this girl’s head didn’t hit her pillow until almost 4:30am!!! Who am I? Normally, I’m like a granny, chilling at home on a Friday night. I definitely feel shot today. Despite all that, I weighed in this morning. I am now…. Drumroll please… 4lbs down! Hurray!! That made my morning! 🙂
I’m pretty sure I remember promising you my mom’s lemon chicken recipe. I believe she found a similar recipe to this and tweaked it to make it her own. Without further ado, here you go:
Mama Frai’s Lemon Chicken
- 1/4c Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/4c Onion, Chopped
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken (Cutlets or Thighs)
- 1/4tsp Salt
- 1/4tsp Black Pepper
- Lemon Wedges (to garnish)
- Parsley Sprigs (to garnish)
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl or deep dish.
- Add the chicken to the ingredients, cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Turn occasionally.
- Heat up your grill.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade bowl (reserve the marinade) and arrange onto grill. Brush the reserved marinade over the chicken and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Grill until completely cooked through.
- Serve with your lemon wedges and parsley, to garnish.
Ok, off to run some errands, get some studying in and possibly take a short nap. Have a wonderful Saturday!